Mr. Leslie MacFadden
18 Hebron Way
St. John's, NL A1A 0L9
Who is Verafin?
Verafin is the industry leader in enterprise Financial Crime Management solutions, providing a cloud-based, secure software platform for Fraud Detection and Management, BSA/AML Compliance and Management, High-Risk Customer Management and Information Sharing. Nearly 3000 banks and credit unions use Verafin to effectively fight financial crime and comply with regulations. Leveraging its unique big data intelligence, visual storytelling and collaborative investigation capabilities, Verafin significantly reduces false positive alerts, delivers context-rich insights and streamlines the daunting BSA/AML compliance processes that financial institutions face today.
Verafin provides 314(b) Information Sharing technology for more than 2000 institutions that are members of the FRAMLxchange, the industry’s largest network of 314(b)-registered institutions. FRAMLxchange is registered with FinCEN for 314(b) information sharing as an association of financial institutions.
How can Verafin help your financial institution?
Verafin offers a comprehensive Financial Crime Management platform, with functionality that includes:
BSA/AML Compliance and Management solutions monitor transactions across multiple channels and automatically analyzes a customer’s profile and historical behavior. With big data intelligence across the Cloud, Verafin integrates and analyzes cross-institutional data, third-party data, and open-data sources to reduce false positives and generate high-quality alerts. By utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning, Verafin proactively alerts you to a wide range of potentially suspicious activity and financial crime, including structuring, money laundering, human trafficking, and terrorist financing.
- Fraud Detection and Management includes customer-driven and machine learning models to uncover a range of fraud schemes and scams within a single consolidated system. With rich data integrations and big data analytics in the Cloud, Verafin helps you see the full range of a customer’s activity, providing the insight you need to greatly enhance your fraud investigations. Cross-channel fraud detection solutions include deposit fraud, check fraud, online account takeover, and more.
- High-Risk Customer Management with end-to-end Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence (CDD/EDD) reduces the compliance burden and improves efficiency by managing high-risk customers in a targeted way. Our intelligent risk segmentation approach automatically identifies, segments, stratifies and actively monitors ongoing high-risk customer activity.
- Information Sharing functionality allows investigators to participate in collaborative investigations with other institutions directly in Verafin, securely sharing information to gain valuable insight into complex activity that spans multiple institutions. With shared investigative cases, institutions can enhance the information provided to law enforcement on potential money laundering, terrorist financing, or crime ring activity.
Why this provider over another?
From investigators and senior management, to deposit operations, collections and front-line staff — the Verafin Financial Crime Management platform can help all areas of your institution combat financial crime. Verafin includes:
- Big Data Intelligence. Verafin imports and analyzes an immense data set from multiple sources, including core data, ancillary data, open-source data, third-party data, and consortium data. By applying cross-institutional analysis and machine learning technology to analyze a billion transactions every week in the Verafin Cloud, our approach reduces false positives and increases the quality and accuracy of your alerts.
- Visual Storytelling. Visual smart evidence and investigation tools are incorporated directly into targeted alerts, so you can quickly assess risk-rated evidence, view check images, examine balance charts, review geographic maps, and interact with relationship graphs. By providing targeted alerts packaged with supporting information and evidence, Verafin saves time and resources in every investigation.
- Collaborative Investigations. Verafin combines the power of cross-institutional analysis in the Cloud with information sharing technology, enabling institutions to work together to strengthen investigations into crimes that span multiple institutions. This approach provides a more complete picture of activity, improves the efficiency of your investigations, and helps provide richer reporting to law enforcement.
Verafin is MBA’s exclusive 314(b) Information Sharing technology provider, with the FRAMLxchange helping detect suspicious activity across multiple institutions and facilitating collaboration under Section 314(b) of the USA PATRIOT Act.
Ready to get started?
For more information, contact Mr. Leslie MacFadden, at 1.866.781-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a demo today
& learn more about how the Verafin's Financial Crime Management platform can help your institution.