At the request of many Associate members who wish to include Association sponsorship opportunities in their budgets, we have listed below costs for the major annual events. From time to time additional programs will be added to the calendar that invite sponsors. Additionally, we have included trade show booth expenses as well. These prices are meant to serve as a guide only. Sponsorship opportunities are filled on a first come first serve basis. Signage is included. Sponsorships also include an announcement from the dais drawing attention to your commitment and your membership, and publication of your firm name and logo in the program. Contact Annie Coldstream
or Meghan McCarthy
for additional information.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities for Educational Seminars
Morning Coffee Break: $500 per day
Lunch: actual cost up to $3,000
- Security Workshop -- April
- Annual Bank Secrecy Workshop -- early November
- Bank Compliance Academy -- above prices are per day for this five-day program in mid September
- Retail/Technology Conference -- June 8, Boxboro Regency Hotel & Conference Center
Full continental breakfast: $1,500; mid-morning coffee break: $750; buffet luncheon: $3,000, multiple and co-sponsorship opportunities available, exhibit space ($995 per booth or two booths for $1,695)
- Annual New England Trust Conference -- mid to late November
Full continental breakfast $1,500; mid-morning coffee break: $750; buffet luncheon $2,500, exhibit space ($695 per booth)
For information on sponsorship opportunities at the Bank Technology/Retail Banking Conference or the Trust and Wealth Management Conference, contact Lynne V. Glancy at 617.502.3811.
MBA Annual Convention -- May 3 - 6
- New England Conference -- September 19 - 21
- CEO/Senior Management Workshop -- Late January
Coffee breaks, coffee and cocktail receptions, music, dinners, wine, golf, speakers, and box lunches are available. Contact Meghan McCarthy at 617.502.3807.
Charitable Foundation Golf Outings
The Association sponsors two golf outings each year:
August, 27 at the Worcester Country Club or September 20 at the Newport Country Club, Newport, RI.
Sponsorships are $300 per tee. Box lunches are also available.
Additional prize donations, including vacation rentals, golf equipment, clothing, accessories, gift certificates, etc., are accepted.
Print Advertising Opportunities
Bank Compliance Academy -- A weeklong meeting of bank compliance professionals. Your sign will be posted at the registration table and announced from the podium. Approximately 700 compliance officers attend throughout the week. The cost is $600 per week.
- The New England Bank Directory (the Blue Book) -- remains the premier reference source for anyone working with New England financial institutions--including banks and credit unions in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. For advertising information regarding the directory, a semiannual publication, which is now available online, and the Massachusetts Banker, a quarterly publication -- contact Annie Coldstream at 617.502.3816.
- MassBankers e-News -- Bi-weekly publication to over 8,000 bankers in all areas of the bank, focusing on current information of interest, educational updates, and advertising for Associate members. The cost is $149 per week. Contact Annie Coldstream at 617.502.3816.